Divorce Solutions

Question #54

I have been legally separated from my wife since July of 2001. She filed for it. We lived in Indiana, but I have moved and now live in New York. I need to file for a divorce but do not know where NY or IN. We have a six-year-old son.

If you have been living in New York for two or more years or even one year, under certain circumstances, you may file for divorce in NY. Otherwise, you may have to file in Indiana. Please call me at 212-370-1660 to discuss mediating the divorce. I can help.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq. /Divorce Solutions