Divorce Solutions

Question #191

 I was married in Indiana and left my husband three years ago. I moved to New York and want to do the divorce myself. Can I do the divorce in New York?

If you are presently living in NY for over two years, you can file in NY.
I strongly urge you to consider divorce mediation. If you are living in the NYC metro area,

Please call me at 212-370-1660 to arrange for a meeting to discuss the matter at greater length.

Leonard Weiner, Esq/ Divorce Solutions