Divorce Solutions

Question #185

On June 25, a judge issued me a divorce. My lawyer was there in place of me (am in the military, reside in different state) I have yet to receive the paperwork. When should I expect it? What do I have to do to speed up this process? 

Contact your attorney and have him send you a copy of the signed Judgment of Divorce.

Make sure he has it filed in the county clerk’s office and ask him to send you a copy with the County clerk’s filing stamp on it and the date it was filed.

Leonard Weiner, Esq/Divorce Solutions