Divorce Solutions

Question #183

I have been separated from my wife now for a little over a year, and I need a divorce decree or a legal separation asap to have my mortgage modified, and we live in New York state. We already have given and taken everything we want, and there is no equity in our home, and my son lives with me, and I do not want or need child support. What is the quickest and cheapest way to get either or done thanks.

If your spouse is cooperative, we can do this relatively quickly, depending on which county either she or you reside.

If you are living in the New York City metropolitan area, please call me at 212-370-1660 to arrange for a meeting to discuss the matter at greater length.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq / Divorce Solutions