Divorce Solutions

Question #134

I am sorry I sent you a previous email stating that my husband is a Florida resident but HE lives in New York currently and I live in Florida. Does this change jurisdiction? Thanks again.

Yes. If he lives in New York for 2 years or more or if he lives in NY for 1 year and
the circumstances upon which the grounds for divorce took place in NY, he can file in NY .

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions