Question #179: I was married in New York in 1999. We now live in Florida and are planning to divorce. How do I file?, in Florida or do I have to do it in New York? Thanks.

If you are both living in FL , you should file in FL , not NY.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions