Question #177: My husband and I have been married for 14 years He went to China and has fallen in love with a woman there…I want him to be happy and we would like a quick divorce…he would like to have the woman from china come here to marry her …I am fine with this …We do have a child ..We want to all live together and be happy.. Is there any quick easy way to do this .. Thank you

If you are both in agreement and willing to cooperate we can
Do this relatively quickly, depending on what county you are living in.
If you are living in the New York City metropolitan area, please call me at 212-370-1660 to discuss the matter at greater length.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions