Divorce Solutions

Question #8

If a couple wishes to have a post-nuptial agreement in New York State, “acknowledged,” which agency does the acknowledging?

” Acknowledgment” simply means that the document must be signed by a notary and in the form acceptable for filing in the Registry of Deeds.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions