Divorce Solutions


I currently live in Connecticut, but was married to a same-sex partner in New York, where she now lives as well. Do I file for an annulment in New York or Connecticut? Thanks!

If your partner is living in NY for more than a year and you were married in NY, you can file in NY.

To get an annulment, you are going to need to prove particular grounds and provide witness testimony.

I strongly suggest you call me at 212-370-1660 to arrange for a meeting to discuss Divorce Mediation.

It will be cheaper, faster, and less traumatic.

I can help. Give me a call.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions