Divorce Solutions

Question #59

DIVORCE Hi! I got married in NY with a woman from Arizona. Right after marriage, she flew back to Az, and our understanding was we would work it out whether she should move here or I should relocate there. A few weeks later, she stopped all forms of communication with me. Phone calls are unanswered. Emails are ignored. I realized she is perhaps a bit nuts. I gathered from friends that she is there and okay. But she would not communicate with me. How can I get out of this marriage? This is not even four months ago. Thanks for the help.

You need to file for divorce, and you will have to locate her a serve her with a Summons and Complaint.
If you are living in the NYC metro area, please call me at 212-370-1660 to discuss the matter.
Leonard Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions