Divorce Solutions

Question #46

If my husband and I enter into a legal separation as a negotiation of terms of our son’s custody and our house, will I legally be able to date again?

Until you receive a Judgment of Divorce and it is filed in the county recorder’s office, you are still considered married. Is a married person allowed to date?

If you are living in the NYC metro area, call me at 212-370-1660 to discuss mediating your divorce and getting you the freedom you need to get on with your life.

You need an experienced attorney who deals in matrimonial matters to make sure it is done right.

Leonard Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions