Divorce Solutions

Question #40

My husband and I have been legally separated for several years and now would like to legally end the separation and resume our marriage. What process do we need to follow? Thank you.

You should file a Post-Marital Agreement providing, among other things, such as present and future interests in property, etc., that the Separation Agreement is Null and Void.

If you are living in the NYC metro area, please call me to discuss

My preparing such an agreement for you.
Divorce Solutions
Leonard M. Weiner