Divorce Solutions

Question #33

My mother needs to get old divorce papers she filed back in 1981. She was divorced in the State of New York. She needs those papers, where can she get those papers? Thank you for your help.

They should be available in the County clerk’s office in the New York
county in which the divorce was filed.

Good luck!

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./ Divorce Solutions