Divorce Solutions

Question #231

 I have a friend she got married to a guy in New York state, she left him six years ago because of his drinking alcohol and moved to Maryland can she do her divorce proceeding from Maryland.

If she is living in Maryland for two years or more, she should file in Maryland even though she was married in NY.
Leonard Weiner, Esq.
Divorce Solutions