Divorce Solutions

Question #229

I am a disabled woman. My husband abandoned me over two years ago. He is living with another woman. He does not give me any financial support in two years. What are my legal rights?

If he was supporting you during the course of the marriage, you could sue him for spousal support.
If you wish to get a divorce, you can sue him based on abandonment and for spousal support.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq. / Divorce Solutions