Divorce Solutions

Question #206

If you get married in Las Vegas, Nevada, but live in New York, what would be the easiest way to get a divorce? There is nothing to split up, No home, No money, No children, etc. Please adviseĀ 

If you live in NY State for two years or more, you can file in NY.

Each state has its own jurisdictional requirements, but you or your spouse must be a resident for some period of time in that state to file.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions