Divorce Solutions

Question #177

My husband and I have been married for 14 years. He went to China and has fallen in love with a woman there. I want him to be happy, and we would like a quick divorce. He would like to have the woman from China come here to marry her. I am fine with this. We do have a child. We want to all live together and be happy. Is there any quick, easy way to do this? Thank you.

If you are both in agreement and willing to cooperate, we can
Do this relatively quickly, depending on what county you are living.

If you are living in the New York City metropolitan area, please call me at 212-370-1660 to discuss the matter at greater length.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions