Divorce Solutions

Question #146

I have been “legally separated” for six years. I would like to finalize a divorce. How simple and how expensive should it be? My “husband” and I just need to change one or two items in filed separation agreements…and we both agree. We live in New York. Thanks for your response.

I must first review the Separation Agreement to make sure you have dealt with all of the issues necessary to get a divorce, and then we would have to draft the changes you are contemplating.

I will then draft the divorce papers and file them in the county in which one of you resides.

If you are living in the NYC metro area, please call me at 212-370-1660 to arrange for a meeting to discuss the matter in greater length.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions