Divorce Solutions

Question #140

 I have been married to my husband for three years, and I am working on giving him his residence through immigration. After three years of marriage, I discovered he was unfaithful and, in fact, had a child recently with another woman. I want to get divorced but I don’t know how I can approach this. Can you help me??? Please let me know how much the cost will be. I do reside in Yonkers, NY. 

I can assist you both in getting your divorce.

I suggest you tell him that you cannot continue in the marriage and want to
go to a divorce mediator to resolve all issues and file the papers.

Please call me at 212-370-1660 to arrange for a meeting for all 3 of us to meet together to discuss the matter in greater length.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions