Divorce Solutions

Question #13

My brother has lived with his companion for the past three years. They have a two years old baby. He is planning to separate from this person, but he does not know how what the procedures are to following and where he can go for advice about the law (child support and alimony). They are not married, yet he wants to take responsibility for his duties and what the law of NYC states. I appreciate any advice on this matter. Thank you!

The law concerning his situation is somewhat different from a regular divorce of a married couple, and I suggest that he get in touch with me at 212-370-1660 to discuss the matter in more detail.
Leonard M. Weiner, Esq. Divorce Solutions