Divorce Solutions

Question #1

 I married a woman and found out that all she wanted from me is a green card. Now she won’t divorce me!!! What can I do to get rid of this problem FAST and without the undue expense? 

It sounds like you have been duped! If this is really so, and she has fraudulently misrepresented her feelings toward you and entered into the marriage based on such misrepresentations, you may sue for an annulment. Contact the clerk of the court having jurisdiction over your matter for details about filing for an annulment.

Good luck!

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq. / Divorce Solutions