Question #221: Hello! I currently live in Connecticut, but I was married to a same sex partner in New York, where she currently lives as well. Do I file for an annulment in New York or Connecticut? Thanks!

If your partner is living in NY for more than a year and you were married in NY, you can file in NY.
To get an annulment you are going to need to prove special grounds and provide witness testimony.
I strongly suggest you call me at 212-370-1660 to arrange for a meeting to discuss Divorce Mediation.
It will be cheaper, faster and less traumatic.
I can help. Give me a call.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions