Question #185: On June 25 a judge issued me a divorce. My lawer was their in place of me (am in military, reside in different state) I have yet to recieve paperwork. When should I expect it? What do I have to do to speed up this process?

Contact your attorney and have him send you a copy of the signed Judgment of Divorce.
Make sure he has it filed in the county clerk’s office and ask him to send you a copy with the
County clerk’s filing stamp on it and the date it was filed.

Leonard Weiner, Esq/Divorce Solutions