Question #18: I live in Portland, OR, and I want to know where I can get annulment papers, including directions. I have only been married four months, but he has become violent. I was hit once, and filed a restraining order. Please tell me where I may get the forms/instructions that I need.

The best bet is to call your local bar association to see if they have a pro bono program for divorce and have such attorney assist you in seeking the best way to resolve your marital problem. Annulment may or not be available to you despite the short period of time which you have been married. (See earlier answer regarding New York statute and the requirements for annulment in New York.)
Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions