Question #11: I live in Rochester New York. You are so far away; can you help?

I am located in New York City and service the metropolitan area. Rochester is too far for me to be of practical service to you ,but I strongly recommend that you contact the local bar association and request that they put you in touch with an experienced, attorney-mediator who has practiced divorce mediation and is familiar with the court which would hear your case.
Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions