Question #13: I live in New York State and have agreed to and had a fully executed Separation Agreement filed with the Clinton County Clerk’s Office. Is it legal to now reside with another woman? Is this a proposition that could cause me trouble?

Until you receive a signed Judgment of Divorce from the Court in your jurisdiction you are still considered legally married and prohibited from living with another woman. You must file the necessary divorce papers to remarry and to terminate the first marriage.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq. Divorce Solutions