Divorce Solutions

Question #97

 I was abandoned by my husband 2 yrs ago in NYS. Can I file a “solo divorce,” and what is the price? I have a 9 yr old boy that lives with me.

Yes, you can file for divorce if you are still living in NYS.

Do you know how to contact your husband? You will have to serve him with a summons and complaint.

My fee is $500 per hour; the total cost will depend on how many hours it takes to discuss all the issues, such as child support and custody, spousal support, division of marital assets, etc.

If you are living in the NYC area, please call me at 212-370-1660 to discuss the matter at greater length.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions