Divorce Solutions

Question #72

 I am a resident of New York state, and was married in Georgia 4 months ago, can I get an annulment in New York state or will I have to go through Georgia? Thanks

If you are a resident of New York State and have been living here for over two years, you should file in New York State, which will have jurisdiction over the matter.

The question whether you qualify for an annulment or divorce, however,
is a matter that must be discussed with an attorney.
If you are located in the New York City metropolitan area,
please call me at 212 — 370-1660 to discuss the matter at greater length.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions