Divorce Solutions

Question #41

 I live in New York, and I’ve been married now for exactly seven months. Before marrying my husband, I was pregnant. While married, I had a miss carriage. And our relationship just didn’t go right. I stopped having sex with him, and he just stopped wanting to be with me. Now he wants a divorce. Can you please advise me if I can qualify for an annulment. 

To get an annulment, you must prove specific grounds such as fraud, underage, still married to the previous spouse, etc.

If you are living in the NYC metro area, please call me at 212-370-1660 to discuss the matter in greater length.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions