Question #3

I believe that consultation with an experienced family counselor could assist you and your spouse in resolving some of your marital problems. Every effort should be made to keep the marriage intact for the sake of your daughter. If, however, the marriage is untenable, you should seek out an experienced attorney-mediator specially trained in divorce mediation.

Bankruptcy may provide you relief from the creditors which you have, but I am not convinced that your financial situation will be improved by declaring bankruptcy.

If kissing a member of the opposite sex were deemed adultery by the laws of your state, the jails would be overflowing with offenders. It may or may not be proper conduct for a married woman to engage in, depending on the society she lives in, but it is not considered adultery in any state that I am aware of.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *