Divorce Solutions

Question #218

 Hi, I have a friend who has been married for eight years. He wants to divorce his wife. He’s just not happy with her anymore. They have two children together, and he by no means wants to lose his children. The wife refuses to sign the divorce papers. What are his options? 

He can sit down with her and explain that the marriage cannot continue.
Either they decide to mediate the divorce and file an uncontested divorce or
He will be forced to file a contested divorce, but either way, the marriage will not continue.

If he is living in the NYC metro area, please have him call me at 212-370-1660 to arrange for a meeting to

Discuss mediating his divorce.

It will be less expensive and less traumatic on all concerned, especially the children.

Leonard Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions