Divorce Solutions

Question #179

 I was married in New York in 1999. We now live in Florida and are planning to divorce. How do I file?, in Florida, or do I have to do it in New York? Thanks.

If you are both living in FL, you should file in FL, not NY.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions