Divorce Solutions

Question #101

Hello, My husband and I are looking to get a divorce, but I was wondering if we could get an annulment since we never consummated our marriage. We have been married for just over a year. It would be in the State of New York.

The requirements for an Annulment are more stringent than for a divorce.
NY keeps records of annulments just as it keeps records of divorces.
If you are living in the NYC metro area, pls call me at 212-370-1660 to arrange for a meeting to discuss
Mediating your annulment or divorce.
Call me. I can help.
Leonard Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions