Question #8: I am a thirty year old man seeking advice on how to handle addressing the problem of: if my spouse(soon to be X spouse) decides to leave the state where am I left at and what suggestion would you have for figuring out I can put into the mediation to keep my son close to me or at close enough to afford to see him on a regular basis. Thank you

Most courts will be very careful to provide you with the ability to see your son on a continuous and regular basis and will not allow your spouse to take the child away from you unless there are extenuating circumstances which the court shall deem as being in the best interests of the child, that the child be relocated with his mother to a distant location.
If you are able to mediate this matter, the mediated resolution will be entered into the Separation Agreement as a provision of the separation in which it will describe in detail the exact procedure to follow upon one of parties moving outside the present area of residency.
Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions