Question #55: I have been married for one and a half years and together for two and a half. My husband recently sold his house in peekskill new york. He put down money on a new house located in Massachusetts. After he received the check for the house he sold he left and did not take my son or myself. I have no money and no place to go. I have put myself in a motel for a couple of days. I don’t know what to do. Can you please tell me what i am entitled to. I really don’t know what to do. This is a mentally abusive relationship with a man who is bi polar. If you may have any advice as to what I can do it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Go to the department of social services in your area and ask for an attorney to
help you sue your husband for spousal and child support and abandonment.
Or try calling the local bar association in your county and ask for the matrimonial department
and see if someone there can assist you.

Good luck!

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions