Question #41: I live in New York and I’ve been married now for exactly 7 months. Before marring my husband I was pregnant. While married I had a miss carriage. And our relationship just didn’t go right. I stopped having sex with him and he just stopped wanting to be with me. Now he wants a divorce. Can you please advise me if I can possibly qualify for a annulment.

To get an annulment you must prove specific grounds such as, fraud, underage, still married to previous spouse, etc.

If you are living in the NYC metro area, please call me at 212-370-1660 to discuss the matter in greater length.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions