Question #24: What is a determining factor for filing for a divorce or obtaining a dissolution? I don’t really want to thru lawyers and courts. My husband committed adultery and fathered a child. He stays out late at night and isn’t supportive emotionally. All I want is to be out of the marriage and for him to support our daughter.

The criteria needed for a dissolution was discussed in previous Answers and I suggest you take a look. Adultery is commonly one of the grounds for divorce in most states, and should be enough if you can support this accusation with evidence. Once grounds have been determined by the court, it will entertain the issue of child support.
You should engage and attorney-mediator experienced in the field to assist both of in concluding this marriage in as quick and least dramatic fashion as possible under the circumstance.
Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./ Divorce Solutions