Question #17: My wife and I are presently stationed in Sasebo Japan, would we still be able to utilize your service. We have discussed a parting agreement, and the service you offer appears to best suit our wishes.

We can assist you in mediating your divorce wherever you are presently located. The real question is which state in the United States has jurisdiction over your case. In order to answer that question I must know where you were married, where you lived during the course of the marriage, if you have any minor children and where do they presently reside, where your spouse resides, and lastly, where are your marital assets located.
Once I have the answers to that question I will be in a better position to assist you.
Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions