Question #39

If your daughter was never legally married to her boyfriend, she would generally be automatically granted sole custody of the child. I would have to review all of the details of the relationship and any agreements or other understandings between the parties before providing any legal advice on how to proceed.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *