Question #140: I have been married with my husband for three years and I am working on giving him his residence thru immigration. After three years of marriage I discovered he was unfaithful and in fact had a child recently with another women. I want to get divorce but I don’t know how I can approach this. Can you help me??? Please let me know how much the cost will be. I do reside in Yonkers, NY.

I can assist you both in getting your divorce.
I suggest you tell him that you cannot continue in the marriage and want to
go to a divorce mediator to resolve all issues and file the papers.

Please call me at 212-370-1660 to arrange for
a meeting for all 3 of us to meet together to discuss the matter in greater length .

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions