Question #6

The answer to all your questions is yes! However, you must carefully address each of these issues in your Separation Agreement, which should be drafted by an experienced matrimonial attorney-mediator.

If you are living in the NYC metropolitan area, please call me at 212-370-1660 to discuss the matter further.

Leonard M. Weiner, Esq. /Divorce Solutions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *