Question #46: My husband and I are both US citizens. I am leaving in June on a work Visa for Australia. I may decide after thinking in Australia to divorce him. We have no assets or no bills to consider. Can I divorce him through the mail without being present in the US or do I have to come home to do it?

If you are located in the New York City metropolitan area, I can help you when you are ready. Please call me at will not have to be present in New York but we will need the cooperation of your spouse to file the divorce papers.
Leonard M. Weiner, Esq./Divorce Solutions