Question #284

If you have been living in NY State for a continuous period of 2 years, you can file in NY.

If you are living in the NYC metro area, I strongly recommend you call me at 212-370-1660 to arrange for a meeting

For us to discuss mediating your divorce. If you both agree to mediate, you will be paying only one attorney instead of 2,

You both will decide along with the help of the mediator who shall pay for what and how to divide your marital assets.

You will also not have to spend hours sitting around the courtroom waiting for your ten minutes before the judge.

All of our discussions will be held in the quiet of my office. It is just a much more civilized way of dealing with the matter and will save much time, emotional distress, anxiety, and aggravation.

Give me a call. I can help.

Leonard Weiner, Esq/Divorce Solutions